Pages

Clothespin Photo Display

Sunday, August 23, 2015


Looking for a unique way to display your photos? Have an awkward space on your wall like me? Make this easy clothespin photo display.
 

 
 

 
Look at these cuties!
 
College dorm room friendly and totally customizable.
The black and gold is for my alma matter, UCF.
 
So easy to make: here you go!
Supplies:
One board
Clothespins
Wood glue
Spray Paint
Poly
If you want to do stripes like me or any other design you will need
painters tape, wrapping paper, and scissors.
 
 
First paint your board as desired.
These sections are spray painted black.


 


I used wrapping paper over the black so I can spray paint the other sections gold.


I used wood glue to attach the clothespins.


 
 

 
 Change your photos as frequently as you would like!

I've found cute clothespins at Hobby Lobby and Homegoods. Your local grocery store will have good ole regular clothespins in the laundry detergent aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment