Pages

Gallery Wall Shelves

Saturday, September 17, 2016


I loved the shelves I made for a little girl’s nursery so much that I knew I wanted to use the same design in my own home. This time, instead of two feet long I wanted them to be six feet long.
 


I showed my husband my plans and according to him it looked “too cluttered”. So the compromise we came up with was two shelves instead of three and I think it looks perfect! The stain on the shelves is Minwax Red Oak.


 
We knew we wanted to mix regular picture frames, 4x6 and 5x7, with the two canvas photos we had from the wedding. The sunset picture on the top is actually a picture from a sunset cruise we took around Diamondhead Crater on our honeymoon.


 
A housewarming gift from our good friends :)
 
Can you believe this photo of the same wall was taken just three months ago?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment