Pages

Game Night Coffee Table

Sunday, January 24, 2016


Have you ever seen something on the side of the road and think: I could use that! Or That’s such a nice piece. What could I use it for? Well pick it up!
I’m amazed at what my friends and family find on the side of the road ready for trash pick up.

This coffee table was one of those last minute finds. I knew the potential this coffee table had so I went to work!

Before



 After





Personally, I have a chalkboard piece in my home and we use it for game night all of the time or just to write little notes to each other to find after work!
Status: Sold!
Dimensions: 49 in. (l) x 28.5 in. (w) x 17 in. (h)
About: Chalk paint top (comes with the chalk); white milk paint base with an antique glaze; slightly distressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment