Pages

Full Length Mirror

Sunday, May 8, 2016




Negative: A bride isn’t able to see herself in her full gown on her wedding day
Positive: This custom full length mirror
The mirror was purchased from Home Depot at around $60. It’s 5 feet tall by 3 feet wide.
I used 4, six foot boards that were 3 inches wide. I cut the boards at a 45 degree angle and assembled using 1 inch pocket holes with my kreg jig attachment.

Before:
 
 
After:
 
The frame is stained Red Oak by Minwax.
I glued the mirror to the frame using liquid nails. I did not use any clamps as I didn’t want to damage the mirror.
***Helpful hint: Put the frame down and then lay the glass on top. The weight of the glass will help bond to the wood frame.
 
 
 
Do you see that beautiful gown?!
 


Our "morning of" spread.


 
The groom even sent her flowers every hour while we were getting ready!



It was a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of their day. #bray4ever

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment