Pages

Two Toned Bookcase

Sunday, August 30, 2015


Negative: Not enough room for books in my classroom

Positive: Two-Toned Bookcase

For this project all you need is painters tape and two paint colors.
 
1. First, I wanted to paint the inside of the bookcase so I laid the bookcase on its backside.
2. I taped the trim on the front of the bookcase and began to paint the inside. It actually needed three coats.
3. Then I did the opposite. I taped the edges of the inside of the bookcase and painted the trim, top, and sides of the bookcase black.


Did you know that you can get the paint of your favorite sports teams at Home Depot?
I chose black and gold since the theme of my classroom is University of Central Florida.
 


 
 

Check back for an update of my classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment