Pages

Hot Glue Gun Stand

Sunday, March 6, 2016

 
The last time I used my hot glue gun, this is what happened!

I love this project because:
·         You can use your old scrap wood
·         It takes only a few minutes to make
·         When you finally have one, you never knew how you lived without it!
 I used one leftover piece of 1 by 4 and 1 leftover piece of 1 by 2.

 
I made cuts from the 1 by 4 for the base and glue caddy.
The 1 by 2 piece was cut to hold the glue gun.
The piece with the red "X" was not used. I thought about using it to hold the glue gun in place but then the cord would have nowhere to go.
 
Then I used wood glue to assemble.



 
 

You may choose to finish it by staining or painting. I wanted to use mine immediately so I bypassed that step.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment