Pages

Custom Welcome Sign

Saturday, April 23, 2016




Have you ever seen something online and thought REALLY?! That’s how much you’re charging?
I saw something similar on etsy and thought I can make this with scraps around the house!
I glued three pieces of wood together and stained them Red Oak by Minwax.
The wood letters are from Michaels Craft Store. They were painted white and glued to the wood.
I also spray painted a mason jar white and attached it with Velcro.
 
 

Our family name and the year was hand painted.
Lastly, I drilled holes halfway down and used decorative ribbon to tie knots along the side.
 

Just in time for spring!
 
 
Customize your welcome sign by:
  • changing the welcome to something else like your family name
  • replacing the flowers in the mason jar with something seasonal

No comments:

Post a Comment