Pages

Inspirational Quote Art (Perfect Grad Gift!)

Sunday, April 24, 2016

I have seen inspirational quote artwork pop up all over the place. In fact, I just bought my mom some artwork for Mother’s Day. I thought I would try my hand at it.
 
All you need are some scrap pieces of wood, wood glue, spray paint, and stick on letters.
The quote that inspired me was: All things are difficult before they are easy. –Thomas Fuller
I made a 6 inch by 5 inch box with leftover pieces of scrap wood. I just used wood glue to assemble.

This is the back of the box.


 
I wanted the EASY to stand out so I spray painted the box gold at the bottom.
 

Then I placed my letters and spray painted over them.

 
Peel your letters off and it’s a masterpiece!


 
 

This easy DIY project is perfect for:
graduates
Mother's Day
Teacher appreciation
your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment