Pages

Coat Rack and Organization Center

Saturday, July 23, 2016

 
Before
 
Grimey and Gross described this coat rack. After I cleaned it up and painted it using my new favorite paint, chalk paint, I would call it Gorgeous!
           

 
After
            
 
 
 
What I love about this coat rack is that it sits up against the wall and it also serves as an organizational center. The shelf and compartment are useful for holding your keys, mail, dog leashes, or whatever suits your needs. One thing my husband and I struggle with is getting everything we need together when getting out of the house. Have you seen my keys? Where are my headphones? Did I leave my badge for work in the laundry room? This coat rack is perfect for holding jackets for all seasons and becoming the organizational center of your home.
 
Status: For Sale $80

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Especially love the iron fleur de lis. I'm always the one in our house misplacing my keys too!

    ReplyDelete