Pages

Create a Comfy Bay Window Seat

Saturday, July 30, 2016

 
 

One of my favorite nooks in our new home is the window seat that looks out our bay window. As soon as I saw it I knew it would be a perfect spot to take a nap or read a good book. I imagine our kitten hanging out on the seat on a sunny day. Okay...we don’t have a cat. But I have made it known that getting a kitten would enhance my quality of life. If think the deal is that once the living room is painted we can talk about it. But I don’t know if my husband actually agreed to this deal.
 
To create a Comfy Bay Window Seat I suggest:
-one bench seat cushion (to take up the majority of the seat)
Score a deal by shopping towards the end of summer when outdoor furniture goes on sale.
-two big square pillows (pictured here are 24 inches)
I use them for my head and feet if I want to curl up and take a little nap.
-two small square pillows (pictured here are 16 inches)
These are great for holding a book or a snack while you lounge.
-one lumbar pillow
Make sure you support your neck!
-one comfy blanket
For rainy days!
 


 
 

 

Our first housewarming gift was this cute pillow. Check back for updates on the adventures of our new home including our upcoming housewarming party!

1 comment: