Pages

DIY Baby Shower Banner

Sunday, March 26, 2017

 
So many baby shower invitations are now asking for a book instead of a card. I used this inspiration to create a fairy tale themed baby shower banner. I think this is a great way to save money on a banner you will use once, and an easy way to customize the design of the banner since you are making it yourself.
 
 
First you will need a book that you don't mind cutting the pages out of. I bought this fairy tale book for $2 at a thrift store.
 

 
 
 
Find a cute story and cut triangles from the pages. Another good idea would be to use the illustrations from the book.
 
 
I painted the letters I wanted onto each triangle. After they dried, I hot glued ribbon to the back of each triangle so I could hang the banner on the frame I made.
 
 

 
Poetry and literature have inspired many of my designs. Check out a few here:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment