Pages

2 Orchard Basket Centerpiece Ideas

Sunday, October 1, 2017

 
Mum Centerpiece

 
You can do this with any plant/flower. I used them as prizes during my baby shower. While I opened my gifts, we set a timer. When the timer went off a prize went to the person whose gift I was opening.
 

1.       Paint the outside of the basket. (My students actually painted these in class. It’s a great way to get kids involved. Just put some newspaper down, give them a foam brush and let them go!)

 
2.       Line the basket with a trash bag. I used a staple gun to do this.


 
3.       Fill the basket with soil.


 
4.       Pack more soil around your plant.

Snack Food Centerpiece

 
Easy and tasty centerpiece!
1.       Wrap a decorative ribbon around the basket.
2.       Fill the basket with tissue paper to add volume.
3.       Use craft paper to line the basket.
4.       Add a delicious snack!


No comments:

Post a Comment